O.K. I have 6 kids and as of this date (12/12/09) I am 44 years of age and 40 pounds over weight. I love being a mom but I do not, repeat, do not want to look like one anymore! I'm getting older but I refuse to be fat and frumpy. You Dear Reader will help keep me accountable so that I do not quit. I welcome your comments and encouragement. I've already set my feet on the road to good health. Track with me my friend...I need the company.

Monday, July 5, 2010





Hi Ladies!

I just wanted to share some fabulous news with you today.

This Wednesday, one of the hottest days of the year, I decided to cut my son's hair outside. It wasn't long before sweat began to run down my face. I didn't want to wipe it off because I had just put on my makeup.

When the haircut was over I ran into the house to check my makeup. I was so excited to find that under the sweat my makeup was still flawless. I got a towel and blotted my face dry and the makeup had not budged.

What was I wearing? The Mineral Powder Foundation! I originally used the Medium Coverage Foundation and I love it. But I found that because I need extra coverage (due to almost 20 years of adult acne) I use a light layer of the Medium coverage and then apply the Mineral Powder. It wears all day needing only a light touch up in the early evening.

***Those of you who love Mineral Powder Foundation but use another brand that requires the Veil, might be interested to know that the reason for the veil is because the sunscreen (titanium dioxide) in the product makes the foundation look chalky and ashy, so the reflective veil to takes away the chalkiness. Our mineral veil is included in the powder; no need for an extra step. Or the extra expense.

Here's the fun part!!!

Make a purchase of the Mineral Powder Foundation and I will take 15% off your total! The foundation is $18 and the brush (a one time purchase if you don't have one) is $10...$28 total before discount and tax.

If you prefer the Medium coverage foundation you get 10% off.

If you're like me and love both together I'll take 15% off both products! Your total before the tax and the discount is...

Mineral Powder Foundation $18
Brush $10
Medium Coverage $14
Total $42

Shop online 24/7 at my website www.marykay.com/laurenjohnston or place your order over the phone.

This sale ends Monday 8/9/10 at midnight so hurry and stock up now!



Lauren Johnston
Independent Beauty Consultant
913*287*5767

www.marykay.com/laurenjohnston

No comments: