O.K. I have 6 kids and as of this date (12/12/09) I am 44 years of age and 40 pounds over weight. I love being a mom but I do not, repeat, do not want to look like one anymore! I'm getting older but I refuse to be fat and frumpy. You Dear Reader will help keep me accountable so that I do not quit. I welcome your comments and encouragement. I've already set my feet on the road to good health. Track with me my friend...I need the company.

Monday, December 14, 2009

Day 3...I'm Still In!


Dear Reader,


Not so bad today. I stayed really busy and cleaned my fridge and a couple of drawers in my kitchen. The whole time I was watching the clock for the next time I could eat. I've noticed I'm eating way too many of the bars and shakes so tomorrow. To much sweets. I'll have to adjust my menu to mostly soup and just a shake and crunch bar at the end of the day.


I will say I can't wait for the day when my body adjusts to my new eating. Right now I just want to sink my teeth into a big, juicy, triple cheese, avocado, hamburger with a plate full of fries, and wash it all down with....okay sorry about that. I'm literally salivating so I'd better quit.


Oh yeah, I talked to Jenn Lohrke today. She is my health coach (She came with the program) and was so easy to talk to. She really had some good advice and was full of encouragement to keep going. It's nice to know she is just an email away. Should I ask her how much I can cheat at our Christmas Party this Friday and still lose weight? LOL!!!


Okay everyone this was day 3. Monday December 21 I weigh in. See you in one week!


God Bless!


Lauren

No comments: