O.K. I have 6 kids and as of this date (12/12/09) I am 44 years of age and 40 pounds over weight. I love being a mom but I do not, repeat, do not want to look like one anymore! I'm getting older but I refuse to be fat and frumpy. You Dear Reader will help keep me accountable so that I do not quit. I welcome your comments and encouragement. I've already set my feet on the road to good health. Track with me my friend...I need the company.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Day 20...in the 150's



Dear Reader,


Drum roll please!
Last Blog 161.6
Today 159.4
Finally in the 150's. I have noticed that though I'm not hungry I still have to deal with emotional eating. Being on Take Shape For Life disciplines me so I don't binge like crazy but I still find myself nibbling when I make meals for my kids. When I'm frustrated or sad I want to munch things that are crunchy.
Even though I'm still losing weight today was just not a good day for me. Sunday and Monday I did great. Yesterday I nibbled a bit on a tostada. Today I ate my meals properly until about 4 pm then I had my Medifast eggs and two Medifast crunch bars. Not good but better than a stack of pancakes or a box of Twinkies. I am frustrated today and trying to keep up the good fight but every now and then it overwhelms.
Thank God for His Word and prayer...I'm down but not forsaken.
And as Scarlett would say...Tomorrow is another day!
Until Next Time,
Lauren

No comments: