O.K. I have 6 kids and as of this date (12/12/09) I am 44 years of age and 40 pounds over weight. I love being a mom but I do not, repeat, do not want to look like one anymore! I'm getting older but I refuse to be fat and frumpy. You Dear Reader will help keep me accountable so that I do not quit. I welcome your comments and encouragement. I've already set my feet on the road to good health. Track with me my friend...I need the company.

Friday, January 22, 2010

Mary Kay Web Party

I would like to invite you to attend my Mary Kay Web party!!!

Help me get a FREE MIRACLE SET valued at $90!

It kicks off NOVEMBER 25TH (YEP, BLACK FRIDAY.) and ends Saturday DECEMBER 3 at MIDNIGHT.

Anyone who shops on BLACK FRIDAY gets their purchase TAX FREE!!

You have 9 DAYS to log on and join the party. Just log on, register, and *pay online.

Every purchase of at least $40 gets a FREE MARY KAY GIFT from my consultant.

To attend, log on and register at www.marykay.com/laurenjohnston
You can scan the online catalog or simply click on whatever you are interested in buying. There is also a virtual makeover program that is lots of fun. Just upload your picture and try on some makeup before you buy.

Remember to make your purchase within the above time frame and include my name, Elisabeth Welpman, in the comments section. As your "hostess" I get credit when you make a purchase.
Please contact my consultant, Lauren Johnston, with any questions. Her information is at the bottom of this letter.

"See" you at the party!


*Secure online pay
**Guests outside of the Columbia Missouri area please contact Lauren Johnston to discuss shipping.


Lauren A. Johnston
(913) 287-5767
LaurenJohnston@marykay.com
Visit my Web site at http://www.marykay.com/LaurenJohnston.

No comments: